Link to Goodreads:
Ultimate College Survival Kit, including:
- *Ouch! BandAids. 24 Assorted adhesive bandages with absorbent pads.
- A durable, sleek, modern laundry backpack. Machine washable with a secure locking drawstring closure.
- 3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips to hang posters and Dormify prints on your wall with no hassle. Pack of 12 strips.
- 3M Command Adhesive Medium Hooks for hanging hand towels, jewelry or more. Pack of 2 hooks.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Dish Soap perfect for those dirty dishes that (unfortunately) won’t clean themselves
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s All Purpose Spray Cleaner. 100% natural for any and all household cleaning
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Scrub Cleaner perfect for kitchen and bath cleaning.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Gentle Laundry Soap.
- Namast’ay in Bed Eye Mask, perfect for sleeping in late.
- An aluminum head massager to relax your body when you massage your head with the soft-tipped stainless-steel tips. 10" Tall.
- A set of ear plugs. Plug in and tune out
- Weekly Calendar Message Board to help you plan out your schedule.
- Holy Moly It’s Raining Poncho
- A Ping Pong ball, in case of emergency.
- Bring your bath essentials to the shower in style with the Mint Spa Basket Shower Caddy. Waterproof - made with durable plastic with sleek chrome handle (9.25 x 7 x 5 inches)
Remember Me Forever (Lovely Vicious #3)
by Sara Wolf
Publication Date: May 2, 2017
Publisher: Entangled Teen
"What a rush! Brilliantly crafted, sharply written, and completely unpredictable--the perfect ending to an all-time favorite series! Sara Wolf is a fresh voice in YA, and her characters never fail to make me laugh and think. If you're in the mood for an edgy, witty, one-of-a-kind romance, this is definitely for you!" --Rachel Harris, NYT bestselling author
Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, forty-three weeks, and two days. Or so she thinks.
The boy she maybe-sort-of-definitely loved and sort-of-maybe-definitely hated has dropped off the face of the planet in the face of tragedy, leaving a Jack Hunter–shaped hole. Determined to be happy, Isis fills it in with lies and puts on a brave smile for her new life at Ohio State University.
But the smile lasts only until he shows up. The menace from her past—her darkest secret, Nameless—is attending OSU right alongside her. And he’s whispering that he has something Isis wants—something she needs to see to move forward. To move on.
Isis has always been able to pretend everything is okay. But not anymore.
Isis Blake might be good at putting herself back together.
But Jack Hunter is better.
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
Purchase Links: Amazon | B&N |iBooks | Kobo | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.ca | Entangled Publishing
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in San Diego with two cats, a crippling-yet-refreshing sense of self-doubt, and not enough fruit tarts ever.
The Cover: I really like the blend of color on our cover for Remember Me Forever. A blue color with a white title and the author's name in pink. Very bold. I am thinking that is our protagonist, Isis and a smitten Jack.
The Plot: So, after reading the first two books, I was prepared for some major drama and some lovesick kids, but oh my, oh my, I can't even begin to describe how amazing this final book turned out to be. Drama, romance, spy stuff, this book has it all. Oh and don't forget the kickass heroine! But we'll talk more about that later. The storyline of Remember Me Forever was terrific, bringing out all the feels, just as much if not more than the first two books. All three stories deal with some pretty heavy subjects, all in very mature ways. The storyline is engaging and believable, bringing out a wide range of emotions, including fear as Isis bravely traverses teenage life.
The Characters: I think it's pretty clear that I think Isis rocks. She is a dynamic character with a rocking sense of humor that you can relate to. Even after three books, she can still surprise me! It is wonderful to see the growth not just in Isis but in all the characters; Jack, Wren, Kayla, and Avery. I loved all the supporting characters, even Charlie, as aggressive as he is. They were all very well written.
Was It Worth Reading?: Oh, ya! This entire series was amazing. I could not read it fast enough. I just had to know what would happen next; had to read Isis and Jack's next interaction and what her next outburst would be. I highly recommend this trilogy to YA readers(beware the mature content, though) and give the entire series 5 out of 5 crossbows.
Post a Comment