Thursday, December 25, 2014

Season's Greetings!!!

Hey everyone, 
Hope this finds you well and surrounded by family and friends, feeling the holiday love!! We celebrate Christmas and I celebrate Yule, as well. What do you celebrate? What are some traditions that you and your family observe?


I have to apologize for my long absence on that blog. The business of the holiday had kept me from reading a lot or from writing. I have 2 reviews that are ready to post, but they are part of another author spotlight that I am putting together and hope to share with you soon. I have been really enjoying the Spellbound Series by Sherry Soule. I highly recommend it, so feel free to get your hands on a copy and read along with me!! I would love to hear your thoughts on the series as well. Shiloh is on kick-ass protagonist though!! I hope to start this spotlight running within the week, fingers crossed. Now that the mess that is preChristmas is over, it should be a little easier.

In the meantime, eat lots of holiday goodies, enjoy the little ones (and the big ones, too), sleep late and relax. Do you set resolutions for next year? I usually do, really informally.....this year, I want to lose weight and write lots more. Thank you, to my wonderful husband, who replaced my laptop, as mine has died on me. What are your ambitions for next year? Any big plans, vacation, buy a house or a new car? Move to a different country, maybe? Hey, one day, right?!!

Wishing you a holiday, whatever you celebrate, filled with love and warmth. Take care and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment