Friday, June 6, 2014

Follow Friday #3

Increase Blog FollowersFollow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.
This is my 3nd Follow Friday post. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to visiting your pages and reading your posts.

Q. What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.


A. Definitely T.V. I love Supernatural, The 100, The Walking Dead, Believe (can't believe it got cancelled after only one season) Orphan Black, Turn, Heartland, Helix, the list goes on. I also love a good horror movie, but not slasher type horror. Oculus was pretty amazing. But my guilty pleasures I think would be the movies I play when I have had a really bad day, Zombieland, Hitman, or The Lucky One. When I put one of those on, the kids know to either curl up and watch or go find a friend's place to hang out!

What are your guilty pleasures?



(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
email

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I still haven't watched Supernatural. I know most people love it. I've watched the first few Orphan Black episodes and loved them.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF. New email follower
    ❤ Brittany @
    Please Follow me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TV too! I am currently binge-watching Orange is the New Black Season 2!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete