Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesday June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesdays
June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesday is a fun meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Stop by to read her post here:http://goo.gl/WlwWuO

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What I am reading:
I am currently reading Lost in Starlight by Sherry Soule and enjoying it very much.

Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)

What did I recently finish reading:
I just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Oh wow, what an emotional read.

The Fault in Our Stars

What do I think I will read next:
I want to read Black Gold by Vivian Arend, the 1st book in the Takhini Wolves series, but I don't always get to do what I want :-)


Black Gold (Takhini Wolves, #1)

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to share your WWW Wednesday in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment